[Nfb-krafters-korner] Project completed

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 24 20:53:40 UTC 2015

Had to write to tell everyone of my completed project I am proud of. My
great grandchildren are coming next week for a visit and I am getting
together care packages for each. My 1 year old is tough to get this together
for. So I got her a Beanie Baby, remember them? It is a duck, but the duck
was naked! So I had to make it a red crochet winter hat, complete with a
pomp om on the top. Of course it needed a matching scarf, and it had to have
fringe. So the duck is ready for winter, so cute. Now if I could only make
boots, just kidding. Do Not let your ducks go nake!

Terry K