[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member intro

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 01:09:52 UTC 2015

Welcome Mandy,

What type of crafts do you do now?  What type of crafts do you want to learn
more about?

Be sure to check our website out for Monday Night Chat topics and check the
calendar for upcoming classes.  Don't miss out on a class and sign up in
time.

Sorry there is no past class recordings or directions, but if something
interests you please ask me and I will definitely try to get a repeat on
classes that students would like.

Joyce Kane