[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member intro

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:41:38 UTC 2015

Hallo Mandy
I am also a newcomer and enjoy this group. Especially as we are blinfdires
helping one another and don't need to try and explain to a sighted person
what our specific difficulties are. In my experience the things sighted
people think I should battle with, are things which they themselves think
will be difficult, or even impossible for me to dcope with.

Hettie

Join me at my WordPress Blog and tell me what you think
http://hettiewoehler.wordpress.com