[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:45:24 UTC 2015

Good Morning All,
Christmas is exactly 6 months from todays date.
So,put on your thinking caps,and decide what hand made gifts that you want to give to your family and friends.
Then,let Joyce and we teachers know so that we can get our class proposals in for the Christmas in August (or September,October,or dot dot dot )
Don’t let Mr.Scrooge or the Grinch steal the joy from your families or friends faces if they don’t get a hand made gift from you.
S K Henry and Dame Elf Sophie