[Nfb-krafters-korner] request for classes/teachers

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 17:15:58 UTC 2015

Michelle

First contact me off list.
blindhands at aol.com
I need some information regarding your class and you book it thru me.
I will give you a date  and time if it is a telephone class or just a date
if it is an email class.
Next you need to go to our webvsite and under classes there is 2 links for
class proposal.  One is for telephone and the other is for email classes, be
sure to select the correct type of proposal.  May I suggest for first time
teachers to familiarize yourself by reading thru the proposal first before
starting to fill it out.  As you need to fill out everything before you
submit it.
Filling it out:

The first thing you will need to do is it starts out with a spin box and you
need to hit enter and arrow up or down to select the type of craft your
class falls under. [Michele we never had Braile picture class, so you will
need to pick other]  Any new type of class work choose other and our
WebMistress will add that to our spin box.  Continue filling out the areas.
Please be critical on putting in the area that is for classifying it as
beginner, advanced or whatever.  In the area of explanation of what you need
to know, example Know your Braille alphabet and numbers
Or Know Alphebet letters & numbers & contractions
Or Know everything for Braiulle
Likewise that will classify beginners, advanced beginners & know it all

You need to also think it out if for the beginners if you want to teach
folks that don't have any idea of placement of dots in the Alphebet or at
least is familiar with the Alphebet or knows the Alphebet.

When filling out the list of supplies please be complete.

Comment place is a good spot to put any website for supplies, comments to
the WebMistress, etc

I can go thru this with you via the telephone while you are filling it out
if you would like me to.

Joyce
Blindhands at aol.com