[Nfb-krafters-korner] Michelle

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jun 25 19:51:01 UTC 2015

Michelle;
Not sure what night, but there is a meeting related to adoption.  Check it out.
Are you single like my mom was?  Do you want a blind or disabled child,American or foreign?
This is a interesting topic, to me.  If I had only had my blindness, I might have tried to adopt, too.  With my epelepsi and later orthapetic problems, I was lucky to get a job that payed enough to support my, now x and I and finally to buy a condo.
Write me direct so we do not clutter the list.

Terry