[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership dues

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jun 25 23:47:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
How do we know if we're paid up for the year or paid for last year? I can't
remember when I paid. I think it was in March but I don't remember if it was
this year or last year.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)