[Nfb-krafters-korner] to the teachers Karen

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 27 16:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy,

Yes, I remember you introduced us to the Wonder Knitter a few years back.
I'm looking at mine and remembering how I didn't like the spinning. LOL

I have several spool knitters and I like the double ended one the best
because it has pegs most closely resembling the other regular and large
gauge looms. For what I have in mind, it would be the better choice I think.
For those who have the modular loom sets, an eight peg round loom may
possibly be configured. I made one with mine and it works great. There is
also the 12-peg flower loom that could work. There are options depending on
the weight of the yarn being used and the desired size of the finished
project.

Karen