[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 18:43:10 UTC 2015

Kendra,

Welcome Kendra.  Take some time to check out our website.  We will be having
plenty of holiday classes in August.  They are just starting to be put up
now.  www.KraftersKorner.org

What type of crafts do you like to do?  What do you want to learn?

Our classes are done via telephone conference, email & we even have
International   telephone service.

I don't think we have any one from Oregon.  I am happy we are spreading
more.

If you have any questiond do not hesitate contacting me.  Blindhands at aol.com
Joyce