[Nfb-krafters-korner] What are you doing?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 23:39:55 UTC 2015

So what are you doing?  What projects are you working on?

We don't have many classes for March and we don't have much for  April.  So
maybe a repeat of some class we did in the past?

Let's get some ideas going on here...

We need suggestions on what you would like to have as a repeat type of
class.  Go take a look at the old classes.

We need to stimulate and get going.

I know folks have suggested basic sewing, threading a needle, etc.  or
working on the little Singer machine.  Those are more like Monday Night  chat
topics.

We need some Tech chats for Monday Night, so please think about what you
might want to learn more about.

Theresa is going to work with me on the Monday Night chats, so come on let
us know what interests you.

Joyce