[Nfb-krafters-korner] What are you doing?

Mikki Varela mikki.mousey7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:41:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am a Krafters Korner lurker. I have been on this list for years and for some reason I am leaving the safety of the shadows. I may get spooked again and go into hiding however I am here for now. I have learned so so much from this list and I am grateful to all of you . I will say that this list has sparked lots of new ideas and has helped to fill my craft space with lot of crafting supplies. I keep telling my husband that she/he who dies with the most craft supplies wins. As for the question what am I doing now, I am knitting an afghan from a beginner lion brand pattern, I am weaving a wall hanging of sorts as I have yet to see where I am going with it and doing small pony bead projects. That’s all for now . Mikki Varela