[Nfb-krafters-korner] Where is Spring?!

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:53:21 UTC 2015

Uh, maybe you need a new counselor. Did he not hear about the damage you did
to your ankle? Plus, no offense Joyce, you are not a young woman and that
outside terrain is dangerous for most people.

Love you Joyce, from Cindy S. who is lucky to get out of her house once a
week right now between snow and extremely cold temperatures.