[Nfb-krafters-korner] upset

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Mar 3 20:32:07 UTC 2015

Joyce,
Feel your hook of your sewing machine where you put your bobbin case.  Does it happen to have a nick on it.  Sometime a needle will hit the hook and cause a gouge.  This can cause your thread to break.  If that is not the case, is the thread pulling out of the bobbin easily?  Check your bobbin tension.

Cindy