[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quiet as a mouse tomorrow

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 04:58:13 UTC 2015

How quiet is a mouse?  I thought you could hear them nawing on things  and
squeaking.

Well I will be quiet on Wednesday.

I need to go to the counselor and talk about why I haven't gone out in the
last two weeks.  No one has gone out.

Then I have to go to BJ's the wholesale club and stock up on those Good
snacks for the Princesses.  Good snacks like ice cream, peanut butter cups,
mini muffins and popcorn with those juice boxes.  Got to bride them  sometime
to come over and while they are here I borrow their eyes to look for  me.

It has been fun the last few days and thank you for joining in with your
comments and ideas.

The list has been too quiet.  I know all of you got stuck in the snow  and
froze.  Well except Jill running around in shorts one day and making  snow
men another day...

Come on now think up some new or old classes and we got to get  moving.

Joyce