[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions for Crafters and Artists

Nora Goldberg nora.goldberg6 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 02:05:44 UTC 2015

Hi Crafter and Artist Listers,

I am a college student in Philadelphia and I am taking an Ethnographic
Methods class.  I chose my project for the class to focus on the blind and
visually impaired community.  I have put together a survey and I would love
for as many respondents to take it as possible.  The url for the survey can
be found below.  I have been told that the accessibility for the web based
survey is good, however if you find you are having trouble please email me
and I will send you the survey in a different format.

It can be found here: http://goo.gl/UBHm7x

If you would like to ask any questions, you can reach me at neg39 at drexel.edu or
at this email address, nora.goldberg6 at gmail.com.

Thank you so much!  I appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

Nora E. Goldberg