[Nfb-krafters-korner] Techniques for Cutting Cardboard

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:22:51 UTC 2015

Hi Dani,

I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I can do something without
help. I am sure you will be able to do it! I like Ramona's idea. Next time I
have to attempt to cut something I am going to try that box cutter and a
measuring stick with clips to hold it in place. I also cannot cut straight
with scissors.
I usually try to fold something then cut it with scissors on the fold, but I
am hopeless at it. ask anyone who has received a wrapped gift from me.
<smile>

Cathy F