[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat supplies

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 15:15:40 UTC 2015

Hi,
I hope you all will hop over to the chat tonight!  everybunny is welcome!
What you will need:
Towel origami bunny
Supplies:
2 white wash cloths square in size
1 white rectangular dish cloth or hand towel
4 to 5 rubber bands
pastel ribbon for decoration

optional decoration
craft eyes
pink adhesive craft foam
small easter candy
small craft flowers

Don’t fret if you don’t have white towels or new ones, this can be just the lesson and you can make it for real later.
just get 2 square wash cloths and a rectangular dish towel or hand towel and a hand full of rubber bands!
We will have a fun time chatting and making our little useful bunnies!
Jill