[Nfb-krafters-korner] Techniques for Cutting Cardboard

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 9 18:50:41 UTC 2015

I stole Ramona's idea and put it with my idea and we have a winner!!!!!  I used my cutting board to cut on and used the edge of the cutting board as my guide to keep the binder clips and paper straight.  I clipped on a board similar to a ruler like Ramona suggested but then did the same thing with a second board (ruler).  I cut between the two boards with a straight edge razor.  It made a very nice straight cut.  It helped keep me straight and I wasn't able to pull away from my guide.

I like to use fabric scissors with cutting anything and everything because fabric scissors have the flat edge on the bottom and that helps keep you straight too.

Cindy Z.