[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gospel colors!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Mar 18 13:38:42 UTC 2015

Me, too!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: jill rossiter via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 11:32 PM
To: Amanda Taylor; List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Gospel colors!

Amanda,
Thank you so very much!  Happy Easter!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Taylor via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 8:39 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Gospel colors!

Hi all!
Here is the list of colors with coordinating meanings. I also listed the bible verses to go along with!
Thanks for a great chat!
Amanda

Brief overview of the colors:
Yellow

Yellow represents heaven. The bible describes heaven as a beautiful place
that God created for those of us who have a relationship with Him.
“And the street of the city was pure gold like clear glass.” –Revelations
21:21
Black

Black represents sin. Our hearts are filled with sin.
"All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." -Romans 3:32
Without Jesus Christ, we are doomed to an eternal death, an afterlife away
from God and heaven.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus, our Lord." - Romans 6:23
Red

The blood of Jesus is red. Our sins have been washed clean with His blood.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him should not perish but have Eternal life." - John 3:16
White

White, or clear on the bracelets, represents our clean heart. When we ask
Jesus to come into our heart and to be our savior, we receive a clean heart.
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your
heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved...For whoever
calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved." - Romans 10:9, 13
Green

When we receive Christ, we are "born again." Green represents this new life
we have with Jesus Christ.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone,
the new has come." II Corinthians 5:17

Blue
Blue means faith. We must trust the blood of Jesus. Without faith we cannot
be saved.

Galatians 2:16.
We Become right with God. Not
By following the law. We become right with God by following Jesus Christ.

Also here is the link to oriental trading.
http://m.orientaltrading.com

Sent from my iPhone
Facebook page:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/jillbilly4%40comcast.net