[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:41:27 UTC 2015

Michelle, congratulations!  Are you sewing by hand or using the sewing
machine?  Stick with it.  You can do lots of things.  We can give you
suggestions best if we know a little more about what techniques you have
already learned. For instance, there are many ways to thread a needle.  If
you have one that works, you don't need some body to go through them all.
What is your next project?
Ramona