[Nfb-krafters-korner] Evaluations

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:36:20 UTC 2015

Below you will find the class evaluation I send out to my students after I
complete a class.

This is along the lines of what Joyce was asking about at the membership
meeting, where she asked if we wanted to consider adding an evaluation to
our classes.

-----My evaluation form------
Hello class,

I have a little questionnaire for you to think about filling in for me.

I hope for this class to fulfill your needs and wants, so with that in mind
I want to make sure you are getting from the class what you are hoping to
get.  I can only grow and learn as a teacher if I know where I am succeeding
and where I need to make improvements.  So, really you all are my teachers.
would you consider answering the following questions as honestly as
possible.

1.       Name of Class:
2.        Date:
3.       Was this class helpful in order for you to learn a new craft or
technique?
4.       Were the lessons and instructions clear and understandable?
5.       Was the supply list accurate?
6.       Were the lessons clear and easy to follow?
7.       Did I answer any questions you had in a manner that was easy to
understand?
8.       Do you feel the class moved at a good pace, to slowly, or not
quickly enough?
9.       Is there something else relating to this craft you are interested
in learning more about?
10.   Do you have any other comments or feedback for me as an instructor?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions, it will help me
better tailor my classes to suit the students' needs and wishes.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@