[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 23 15:53:49 UTC 2015

Another idea for machine sewing is to use a guide to help you stay straight when sewing.  They do sell them that are magnetic or attach to your plate, but I have used a piece of cardboard with masking tape to hold it in place as a guide or something thick like plastic canvas stacked on top of each other for the height you want.  Try to avoid using wood, since this might cause your fabric to snag.

Cindy Z.