[Nfb-krafters-korner] All in one loom

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:18:38 UTC 2015

Hi Bobby,

Yes, there are a few of us loomers on this list who have the all in one or
AIO loom. Personally, I found the small gauge difficult to work with.
Another thing I didn't like was that the loom is not round, which is what I
have found I prefer.

There are some pattern books for that loom and I believe they are located on
the AIO site so check them out if you want. I never did buy a book myself. I
couldn't even manage to make a dishcloth!

If you are interested, there are some loom support lists on google which are
quite helpful.

Anyhow, as for my own efforts with the AIO, , I am the kind of person who
puts something down for a while when it doesn't work out and will pick it up
and try again later. So who knows when the day will come that I will pick up
that loom once again.

Good luck and if you need help with how to put it together or have other
questions, please post to the list again.

Nice to see your post.

Cathy F