[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Seed Packet Square

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:52:27 UTC 2015

Upcoming Class: Seed Packet Square

Craft category: origami
Class type: email
Class date: begins April 10, 2015
Sign up deadline: April 4, 2015

how to fold a seed packet square from one sheet of rectangular paper. Folded
from ordinary copy paper, this little packet can be used in many different
ways, or fold it from decorative paper and add a little something to make it
into a special gift.
Additional comments: All members very welcome. Come and join this e-mail
class. Try something new and work at your own pace. I love this seed packet
square. It is very useful, small and easy to fold. It is folded closed on
all sides, so it is perfect for holding seeds, bath salts, jewelry, or
anything small or delicate. I hope to have you all join to share my passion
for origami and paper crafts in general and to have some fun creating
something useful and beautiful.

If you would like to sign up to take this class, or for more information: go
to:
http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/seed.html

Cathy F