[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention in Orlando

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 4 01:44:05 UTC 2015

To all NFB Krafters Division members:

The NFB Krafters Division will be having their Annual Craft Show on July 5
from 12 noon to 6 Pm.  We are accepting table rentals as a fundraiser for
the division.  Please contact Joyce Kane: _Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
with information on what you would like to sell at the Craft Show.   You
can rent a table with 2 chairs for $35 plus membership for 2015-2016. Total
$55 can be paid thru PayPal on our website _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
We have a limited amount of tables available and first come first serve, so
 contact me ASAP first and then you need to make payment.  If you are
sharing the table or selling other handmade items all folks represented at the
table must have paid division dues for 2015 to 2016.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division