[Nfb-krafters-korner] Make it May

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu May 7 00:18:42 UTC 2015

Ramona,

This has been on going for the past few months. I am encouraging everyone to
donate as part of a fund raiser for the division to help out. I taught the
rose class and believed this was an easy project that everyone could make a
few and donate. Last year we made some that sold well and need more this
year. No, I am not attending convention, but I am trying to organize this
part to send to Cindy or Joyce so they can be taken to the craft sake as
part of my Fund Raising Chairpersons duties. I just keep expanding my idea
to get more people involved, I do not want to limit this to just roses but
would like everyone to use the talent of little taught over the year to take
May and give back.
Terry K