[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitted Roses

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 7 04:21:10 UTC 2015

Hi,
I would like to have the knitted roses pattern also. My email is;
lauren at catlines.com
thanks
lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name.
 "Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is
like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ. " -
Billy Graham
my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g
my latest book is at:
w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m
(take out the spaces to activate the links)