[Nfb-krafters-korner] please help explain

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 7 20:08:39 UTC 2015

My memory is fading and I can't remember what something looks like.   Can
someone please help paint a better picture for me?

I know what colors pansies are, butt I can't remember the shapes of the
flower peddles.  Are they kinda shaped like a heart, but three hearts  joined
at the bottom of the heart?

I know that they can be shades of purple [light and dark] or hinda a yellow
 center with the lavendar or purple on the outer part of the peddle.

Please do give me a little description.  I want to make some appliques  of
pansies and need more detail of shape or what you remember or can see.

I want to say there are little dark dots toward the center, but not sure if
 they are part of the peddle or something coming out of the center of the
flower.

Please help.

Joyce