[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu May 7 20:26:39 UTC 2015

For those who were kept waiting on the chat line Wednesday night I again say
I was so sorry for the mix up. I was there somewhere from 7:55 to 8:10 but I
was not in the correct room and I thank you all for waiting. I was really
encouraged listening to everyone making a attempt at doing something for
Make In May Project, from the Roses to Crosses to Lollipops, every little
bit helps us add more each year. So do your roses and things and take them
to convention on mail them to me by or on June 1 and I will forward them but
please do a little and everyone will keep KK going on and on. Looking
forward to seeing everyones project and hope you all get the knitted rose
pattern and I hear how that is going also.

Terry K