[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:50:21 UTC 2015

Bobby;

It is a hard plastic, usually found in the yarn section of a craft store.
You can buy pre cut 4 inch squares for this project.
It should be 27 by 27 squares.  If you cut them out, one square is not
really going to matter.
You should be able to find the size 16 needles in this section, too.  The
squares come in a pack of 10.  Hope this helps.

Terry P.