[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Mother's Day!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 11 02:59:06 UTC 2015

Happy Mother's Day to All!  I hope you had a wonderful day and of  course
got some crafting done.

My two sons took me out to a very lovely dinner and when I got home I
finished one mitten I was working on last night.  I left off at the  decreasing
the top of the mitten.

The weather was a total winner today here in CT with the sun and warming up
 nicely.  It was perfect along the Long Island sound and not too hot.   I
think it got up to the middle of 70's or higher.  They were talking about
upper 80's inland.

I send out good health to all of you.

Joyce

In a message dated 5/10/2015 9:26:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,