[Nfb-krafters-korner] picking new times for phone classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 14 23:59:28 UTC 2015

Let's not get too excited here and down this without knowing what is going
on.

As far as it goes, we are looking at another phone service that is the same
one we are using, but it is available for international calling.  They have
local and  I repeat "local" in other countries, just like you and me call in
to this number[it may be long distance, but within your country] and we here
in the states call in our number and then enter in the code number and we
all end up in the same place.  Likewise you can call in after the class a
local number in your country and access the recording.

We need to give it a test run and the teachers have not been giving us many
telephone classes lately.  We need some telephone classes to give this a
try.  Without phone classes [like it has been lately] you are leaving out
some folks, who don't use computers and was thrilled with the telephone
classes.

So we need to see how well this will work.  We want to try this
international phone cervice to see if it works and how it works.

The class that we are looking to test it out is Theresa's crochet shawl
class, but if we pick a time that will work for our friends in Australia or
South Africa, we want to be sure a couple of folks will call in[besides
Theresa and myself] for the class.

Joyce