[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Re: picking new times for phone classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 15 18:06:12 UTC 2015

Hi Porsha

Glad to see you back here.

It is tough to get a teacher to volunteer to  do this, but I need to find out when it would be best for these other time zones.  So what time might work for you on the West coast.  This is the information I am trying to gather and take forth to when the teachers approach me about doing a class.

Joyce