[Nfb-krafters-korner] Next Origami Class

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri May 15 18:19:07 UTC 2015

Hi to all,
This is just to let you all know that the next origami class will be
starting on 5 June. It will be an e-mail class and we will be doing the
shirt or shirt card, a classic fold that starts from a rectangular piece of
paper.
It could be a great project for Father's Day, which is celebrated around the
world during June.
Please note that, for various reasons, this class will not be put up on the
website.
If you would like to sign up to take this class, please let me or Joyce know
via our private e-mails.
Joyce can be reached at blindhands at aol.com and you can e-mail me at
stephlin at iafrica.com.
I will be away from 18 to 27 May, so please contact Joyce during this
period.
All those members that have taken the previous origami class and that have
not indicated otherwise will be on the list for the new class.
Please also remember to include your name, e-mail and if it is your first
class when you send through your request to join the class.
All very welcome as always. If you have not tried paper folding before, this
class should definitely be a good intro.
Best wishes.
Lindy