[Nfb-krafters-korner] picking new times for phone classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 15 18:45:58 UTC 2015

Sandra,

Are you available in the afternoons or evenings?  Would you attend a
telephone class if there was a phone number for your country?  What country
do you live in?

This is going to take some coordination  and I need to research what
countries have a local call in number  So we would Like this information and
you can send it to me off list at
Blindhands at AOL.com
Joyce