[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with Outlook

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:45:31 UTC 2015

Joyce,
It is easy, but it doesn't always work this way.

With the message open and your cursor in the message, shift/tab back until
you hear the word from and the person's name. you will probably also hear
their email address spoken. Then what I do is to press control/A to select
all  of the text and close the message. Then control/N to open a new message
and paste or control/V  the info into the to field which will be already
under your cursor when you create a new message. Then edit what is in the to
field by deleting all of the things before the email address, leaving only
the email address itself.
The reason I say that this does not always work is that sometimes when you
shift/tab to the from field you do not hear the person's email address, and
then you know it will not work that time.

If this is not clear, give me a call.
Happy to help.

Cathy F