[Nfb-krafters-korner] Make It in May Monday

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon May 18 14:51:40 UTC 2015

A Monday Reminder,

Only a few Monday's left in the month of May for everyone to get their
crafting gift going or finished, to send. Still time to find a small craft
project from the many that have been shared this past year at Krafters
Kornerner. We have been blessed with paper projects from Lindy like seed
packets, boxes, hearts and more, we have made bracelets with Jill, like the
parachute and counting ones, Cathy has taught us, stars, and bells in
crochet that can be used as ornaments to use as decorations and Cindy shared
seed pins of different items that are so easy to make. Now is the time to
use the skills you were taught to donate to help KK with funds for the up
coming year. Cathy had a wonderful list of items that she made of skills she
learned this year, so I challenge all of you, two weeks left, hope you have
started a project and this is a reminder to finish it up in the next few
weeks to get it mailed the first of June. We thank you in advance for all
you are doing and planning and knowing you care enough to donate and help.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chairperson