[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with Outlook

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:03:41 UTC 2015

I use alt-L for reply to all. Then go to the "to" field and delete the list
address.

The other option is to know how to access headers using JAWS, which I can't
help you with.

Also, sometimes, Outlook just refuses to give you the individual email
address and I have no idea why. There are other "expert" computer users that
also have this problem every once in a while. So, don't beat yourself up
when you have problems achieving this.

Cindy S.