[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday pony bead kits

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 20:20:35 UTC 2015

Well folks this is the last pony bead kits for this year for the last class
in 2015.

On December 1 you will learn how to do a decorative snowman topped with a
red hat and scarf.  On December 8 We will be weaving pony beads into
snowflakes.  Remember once you learn how to do this snowflake, you can
create different size snowflakes by using different size beads.

For 1 snowman & 1 snowflake the kit will be $10 which includes shipping
You will get the beads and cord for the snowman and the beads for the
snowflake, but you need to get a small roll of curling ribbon it is a
alittle thinner then 1/4" wide plus a needle point size 16 blunt tip needle.
They sell this ribbon in the grocery stores with the gift wrap or in card
shops.  I will include a special ornament to make as a Thank you for
purchasing the kits from me.

If you want more then these 2 kits please contact me off list for pricing
and shipping.

Please make payment thru PayPal to Blindhands at AOL.com

Or mail checks to:

Joyce Kane
465 Highland Avenue
Stratford, CT  06614