[Nfb-krafters-korner] Time Running Out

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 2 14:40:26 UTC 2015

Have to post the Sunday announcement. Most or some of you habve your Secret
Santa gift already by sending me your self addressed, self stamped
envelopes. However, time is slowly running out for those who have not sent
me their request. The last mailings will go out November 14, in just two
weeks. So get your requests in before it is to late to the below address so
you can be included on the afternoon of our Christmas party. Here is the
address for your self addressed, self stamped request.

Terry Knox

723 Garden Lakes Drive

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576