[Nfb-krafters-korner] buying on line

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 2 17:33:21 UTC 2015

Navigating The Lion Brand site is merder!

I finally got to the woolies and we choose our colors and called, the number Becky gave us.  It was after hours, so we were given a different number, but our order went in, Friday night.
I had the same problem trying to access the thick and quick, so I asked the price.  I am shocked.  They charge $9+ on the site and the sale price would have been $7+.  I can get it at Michaels or Jo Ann's for $7+ not on sale.
You need $35 for free shipping.
We went to Jo Ann's, on Saturday and got some good deals.  We also found an afcan S shaped loom.  It is BK, I think.  It is for thinner yarn.  They had some looms with metal pegs and the Boya4 and single pack.  I never saw the boya sold alone.  They had flower and I-chord looms, too.

Has anyone used this loom?  I am going to try to Xerox and then scan the directions, Tuesday.  It said, 60 inches, on the box.
We also got a 40% discount.  It goes for under $40.

Terry P.