[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accessible stitch counter apps for iPhone

Alana Leonhardy alana.leonhardy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:44:20 UTC 2015

Hello. As the subject suggests, I'm on the hunt for a stitch counter app that's voiceover accessible. There are so many out there, and I'm really hoping not to have to download 20 apps or more to find one that works. So, I'm reaching out to any tech savvy knitters on the list who may already have the answer.
While I'm at it, does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Braille  gage ruler?

Sent from my iPhone