[Nfb-krafters-korner] Grrr

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:07:00 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa;
Going back to your previous message about the craft store not knowing how to
teach a blind person,is one reason that I wish that the craft stores would
have their teachers take classes from the Krafters korner on howto teach the
blind/partially sighted.
We should contact the head people at the stores main headquarters and talk
to them about that.
Maybe in the future the K K could have a teachers workshop on how to teach
the blind/partially sighted.
I am not trying to chase people away from joining the K K,but,I have heard
that some people prefer to be taught by sighted teachers because quote they
can see what they are doing.
Just my thoughts,and you're in the right place to learn new crafts Lisa.
Henry