[Nfb-krafters-korner] b-krafters-korner]Karen earrings

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 17:39:22 UTC 2015

Karen,
My mind is asking. Please share with me, what skills you have in earrings
and things. It sounds like you have done some of these things, correct?Love
to hear what you have done and hope to convince you after the first of the
year to do a class on what you have learned. We did have some teachers of
earrings who are not teaching right now, for some reason and we did in the
past have someone who taugh clay crafting also. Like to know where you are
with this.
Terry K