[Nfb-krafters-korner] Grrr

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 4 22:32:15 UTC 2015

I think a teacher is a teacher.  Good teachers know how to teach in
many different styles because we all learn differently.  I have had
very good sighted teachers and very bad blind teachers.  I love KK
because we can share our ideas.  It is not just one blind teachers but
many of us.

On 11/4/15, Zimmer, Cindy via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053