[Nfb-krafters-korner] Don't buy the Touch of Yarn book yet

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 23:05:10 UTC 2015

Hey folks:

Everyone was chattering about Davey Hulse's  book, " The Touch of Yarn".  I
just heard from Davey and he wanted info about NFB Krafters Division and
Krafters Korner.  He is doing a presentation in a couple of weeks and wanted
to include our information for folks.

Davey also told me his book "The Touch of Yarn" is being done and the Second
edition will be coming out next year on Amazon.

Of course I invited him to give us a Monday Night Chat to talk about his
book, so I will let you know when we book him in for a chat after the
holidays.

Joyce