[Nfb-krafters-korner] My next step

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Fri Nov 6 01:38:54 UTC 2015

Lisa, I don't believe anyone was offended at your comment.  Once I wanted to
take a  manufacturing sewing class, which was taught by a friend.  She told
me "no".  I thought I could gain knowledge of shortcuts etc.  I have never
known of another class like that being offered.  The same thing happened
when I wanted to learn to upholster.  I did not purservier as you are doing.
Keep searching for help.  You can teach others while you are participating
in the class on the 17th.  I admire you for your determination.  Hopefully,
you can gain knowledge of jewlry making and share it on the list.  We can
all benefit from your efforts.
Linda B