[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit a round table cloth

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:15:02 UTC 2015

Hi Barb
Thanks tons, I'll have a look later this evening.
That's why this list has the most helpful members, no friends, you ask, they
reply.
I'll sit in the shade out of the sun and you should enjoy the crisp, fresh
mornings after frost. Here we have cold nights when there will be frost in
the morning and a lovely day later. But now our summer is hot.

Hettie

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com