[Nfb-krafters-korner] Grrr

Lisa Burns lisaburns1220 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 19:20:13 UTC 2015

I am totally going to become a member. I also have reached out to the colleges to see if there are any college kids who need volunteer hours for classes. I figure if they go with me and help me I could be a reference for them so they can get some volunteer hours for their classes.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lisa