[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to all

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 04:50:47 UTC 2015

We have had several folks join our list here at Krafters Korner and I would
like to send out a welcome to all.

Plese be sure to check out our website over at:
www.KraftersKorner.org
Be sure to sign up for our Christmas party by going to the "Calendar" and go
down to December 13th and fill in your name,email so you will be included in
all the going on with the party planning.  You will receive the crafts going
on that day and this will be a call in good time to celebrate the Holidays
with a lot of members here at Krafters Korner all over the World.  The call
in time will be 3 PM Eastern time on Sunday December 13.

Also while you are over there on the Calendar take a look at our upcoming
classes.

We are slowing down and classes will be coming to a close for 2015 mid
December.  We have a lot of classes that will be in January and they won't
be up until December.  We have a few more classes in December that are not
posted on the website as of yet, but they will be up soon.

Please do introduce yourselves and let us know what type of crafts you enjoy
working on and what you might want to learn.

Joyce Kane